We invite you to experience everything our Children’s Ministry has to offer your family! We strive to provide a fun, engaging and safe Christ-centered learning environment. Our following programs are designed for children of all ages to facilitate their spiritual growth and cultivate their relationship with the Lord.
- Sunday School: is available at 9:00 am before our Sunday morning service from Preschool to 6th grade during the school year, September through May. Classes are specifically designed for each age group. For middle school and high school classes please visit our Youth Ministries page.
- Cross Training: is available at 10:45 during our Sunday morning service from 4 years to 6th grade.
- Nursery: is available during our Sunday School classes and Sunday morning service.
Our Vision for the Christian education ministry at Crossroads Bible Church is that our people will “set their hope in God and not turn back in the day of battle.”
Our Mission is to provide the best possible care, comfort, guidance, and instruction in the Word of God for our children, youth, and adults.
· The Bible is our curriculum.
· Printed materials, budgets, and programs are our resources, and . . .
· Adult volunteers are our living examples demonstrating the love of God and life-changing principles to children.
Our Philosophy can be summarized by the statement, “Come, Grow, and Go.” In other words, we are committed to evangelism, discipleship, and missions.
Our Goal, specifically for the children, is that they be loved, valued, and nurtured in their faith as they become committed followers of Jesus Christ. Children are important people at Crossroads Bible Church and we want only the best for our children!
Our Objectives: We will know that we are accomplishing our purpose with children as they . . .
1. Know that God loves them and sent His Son, Jesus Christ, to be their Saviour.
2. Become a member of God’s forever family by believing in Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour and Lord.
3. Grow as a Christian, developing a lifestyle that is pleasing to God and showing other that they are committed followers of Jesus Christ.
4. Develop a personal, growing relationship with God, seeking His guidance in prayer for all life’s situations and problems.
5. Love, obey,and apply God’s Word by learning skills for personal Bible study and memorization, so that they can discover for themselves what the Bible means.
6. Express their love for God through worship, praise, and volunteering for ministry opportunities.
7. Enjoy the church, Christ’s body; develop Christian friendships with members of God’s family, both adults and peers.
8. Identify their God-given gifts so they can develop and use them for God’s glory.
9. Serve and love others by participating in opportunities to help those in need and share their faith both locally and cross-culturally.
Partnering with Parents
We believe parents, not the church, have the primary responsibility to teach and train their children in the things of God. It is our goal to come along side parents by enabling and equipping them in this role. The curriculum we use in Sunday School has meaningful take home material that is designed to encourage and enable parents to interact with their children regarding the Scripture and lesson content. Parents are also welcome and encouraged to attend their child’s class at anytime.