Crossroads for Orphans exists to make disciples of Jesus Christ (Matt. 28:19) through orphan-focused ministry. In response to our adoption in Christ, we seek to live out James 1:27 by:
- Proclaiming the gospel of Jesus Christ in the context of orphan ministry
- Equipping local and global orphan-centered ministry, including adoption
- Supporting and celebrating with adopting families in the Crossroads community
- Educating our church and our community about orphan and adoption topics
- Motivating believers to engage in an action-filled response in an orphan care ministry
If you’re interested in joining us or have any questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A child needs you to help release him/her from poverty. Each one of us has the opportunity to respond to this call on Compassion Sunday. After the service, visit the Compassion sponsorship table in the foyer where you can view packets showing boys and girls who need a sponsor right now. This is your opportunity to release a child from poverty in Jesus’ name.
You will give them a future and hope through the loving intervention of a Christ-centered program run by a local church in their neighborhood.
Info: Kimi at 817.269.9953 or Scott at 505.672.9427 or visit CompassionSunday.com